- Version 1.0
- Download 55
- File Size 25.93 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date Aug 26, 2020
- Last Updated Aug 31, 2020
VoltPotCoin Wallet 1.0 - Windows package
This is the Windows installation package for VoltPotCoin.
- Download this file to your Windows computer. (it is a .zip archive)
- Unzip the file by using your favourite program ( e.g. WinZip, 7z, etc.)
- Open the unzipped folder and run "setup.exe" file. (recommended to use "run as administrator" option)
- Follow the steps during the setup process shown on your screen.
- You should be presented at the end with your wallet, automatically.
Congratulations ! You've just got your own Voltpotcoin Wallet.
You might see an orange bar at the bottom of your Wallet. This will disappear as soon as your Wallet will synchronise with the VoltPotCoin network. The process might take from couple of minutes up to few hours. Make sure you stay connected to internet during this time.
To receive VPC from others, just send them your Wallet code.
This code is the string of letters and numbers shown when you click on the button "Receive" in your wallet.
To send VPC to others, ask them to provide you with their Wallet code.
They can find their Wallet code the same way as described above. You'll have to click on "Send" button in your Wallet, fill in the Wallet code to which you want to transfer, the VPC amount and click "Send" in the popup sending window.
To start mining your own Voltpotcoins, go to "Help" tab located at the very top of your Wallet.
Click on the "Debug" drop down option. A new window will open. Click on "Console" and type in at the bottom the following:
- "setgenerate true" (to start mining by using all the power your processor is capable of)
- "setgenerate true 2" (it will mine by using only 2 cores of your total processor cores, assuming you have a multi-core processor. Replace "2" with any number less or equal to your processor cores number)
- "setgenerate false" (it will stop the mining process)
- "getmininginfo" (while mining, you can use this command to see details about the mining process, like Hashes/second, connected peers, difficulty, etc.)